Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Cold Site Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Cold Site related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Cold Site specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Cold Site Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 683 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Cold Site improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 683 standard requirements:
- What management system can we use to leverage the Cold Site experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
- Is a response plan established and deployed?
- How do we keep improving Cold Site?
- Operational – will it work?
- What should we stop doing?
- Does the team have regular meetings?
- What are our needs in relation to Cold Site skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
- What is the recommended frequency of auditing?
- Why is Cold Site important for you now?
- How will success or failure be measured?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Cold Site book in PDF containing 683 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Cold Site self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Cold Site Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Cold Site areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Cold Site Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Cold Site projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Cold Site Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Cold Site project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Member Status Report: Does the product, good, or service already exist within the organization?
- Activity Cost Estimates: If you are asked to lower your estimate because the price is too high, what are your options?
- Initiating Process Group: Mitigate. What will you do to minimize the impact should the risk event occur?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is the company primarily focused on a specific industry?
- Requirements Management Plan: Is the system software (non-operating system) new to the IT Cold Site project team?
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: How can the Cold Site project be displayed graphically to better visualize the activities?
- Variance Analysis: What is the incurrence of actual indirect costs in excess of budgets, by element of expense?
- Requirements Traceability Matrix: What percentage of Cold Site projects are producing traceability matrices between requirements and other work products?
- Stakeholder Register: What are the major Cold Site project milestones requiring communications or providing communications opportunities?
- Quality Management Plan: How do you decide what information needs to be recorded?
Step-by-step and complete Cold Site Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Cold Site project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Cold Site project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Cold Site project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Cold Site project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Cold Site project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Cold Site project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Cold Site project with this in-depth Cold Site Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Cold Site projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Cold Site and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Cold Site investments work better.
This Cold Site All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.