Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Corporate social entrepreneurship Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Corporate social entrepreneurship related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Corporate social entrepreneurship specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Corporate social entrepreneurship Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 717 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Corporate social entrepreneurship improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 717 standard requirements:
- Do Corporate social entrepreneurship rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
- What went well, what should change, what can improve?
- What is the estimated value of the project?
- Are you failing differently each time?
- Why is it important to have senior management support for a Corporate social entrepreneurship project?
- Does Corporate social entrepreneurship appropriately measure and monitor risk?
- What error proofing will be done to address some of the discrepancies observed in the ‘as is’ process?
- Is the performance gap determined?
- When a Corporate social entrepreneurship manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
- Can we do Corporate social entrepreneurship without complex (expensive) analysis?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Corporate social entrepreneurship book in PDF containing 717 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Corporate social entrepreneurship self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Corporate social entrepreneurship Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Corporate social entrepreneurship areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Corporate social entrepreneurship Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Corporate social entrepreneurship projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Corporate social entrepreneurship Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Corporate social entrepreneurship project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity List: How should ongoing costs be monitored to try to keep the Corporate social entrepreneurship project within budget?
- Executing Process Group: Do Corporate social entrepreneurship project managers understand the organizational context for their Corporate social entrepreneurship projects?
- Quality Management Plan: What changes can you make that will result in improvement?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are risks that are likely to affect the Corporate social entrepreneurship project identified and documented?
- Roles and Responsibilities: What should you do now to ensure that you are exceeding expectations and excelling in your current position?
- Change Request: Customer Acceptance Plan How will the customer verify the change has been implemented successfully?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are written status reports provided on a designated frequent basis?
- Process Improvement Plan: Purpose of Goal: The motive is determined by asking, Why do I want to achieve this goal?
- Quality Audit: Quality is about improvement and accountability. The immediate questions that arise out of that statement are: (i) improvement on what, and (ii) accountable to whom?
- Cost Management Plan: Environmental management – What changes in statutory environmental compliance requirements are anticipated during the Corporate social entrepreneurship project?
Step-by-step and complete Corporate social entrepreneurship Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Corporate social entrepreneurship project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Corporate social entrepreneurship project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Corporate social entrepreneurship project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Corporate social entrepreneurship project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Corporate social entrepreneurship project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Corporate social entrepreneurship project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Corporate social entrepreneurship project with this in-depth Corporate social entrepreneurship Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Corporate social entrepreneurship projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Corporate social entrepreneurship and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Corporate social entrepreneurship investments work better.
This Corporate social entrepreneurship All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.