Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Material handling Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Material handling related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Material handling specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Material handling Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 937 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Material handling improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 937 standard requirements:
- What are the barriers to increased Material handling production?
- How frequently do you track Material handling measures?
- What Relevant Entities could be measured?
- Is there a limit on the number of users in Material handling ?
- Were the planned controls working?
- What are the expected benefits of Material handling to the stakeholder?
- Ask yourself: how would we do this work if we only had one staff member to do it?
- How will the process owner verify improvement in present and future sigma levels, process capabilities?
- What has the team done to assure the stability and accuracy of the measurement process?
- How would you define the culture here?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Material handling book in PDF containing 937 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Material handling self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Material handling Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Material handling areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Material handling Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Material handling projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Material handling Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Material handling project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Management Plan: What are the established criteria that sampling / testing data are compared against?
- Requirements Management Plan: Did you distinguish the scope of work the contractor(s) will be required to do?
- Project Performance Report: How will procurement be coordinated with other Material handling project aspects, such as scheduling and performance reporting?
- Quality Audit: Are all records associated with the reconditioning of a device maintained for a minimum of two years after the sale or disposal of the last device within a lot of merchandise?
- Requirements Management Plan: Do you have an appropriate arrangement for meetings?
- Quality Audit: Will the evidence likely be sufficient and appropriate?
- Project Charter: Material handling project Deliverables: What is the Material handling project going to produce?
- Executing Process Group: What is the difference between conceptual, application, and evaluative questions?
- Change Management Plan: Who should be involved in developing a change management strategy?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Which is the BEST Material handling project management tool to use to determine the longest time the Material handling project will take?
Step-by-step and complete Material handling Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Material handling project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Material handling project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Material handling project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Material handling project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Material handling project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Material handling project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Material handling project with this in-depth Material handling Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Material handling projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Material handling and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Material handling investments work better.
This Material handling All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.