What is involved in ITAR
Find out what the related areas are that ITAR connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a ITAR thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Military supply chain management journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Military supply chain management leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which ITAR related domains to cover and 141 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
ITAR, United States Munitions List, Thales Alenia Space, L-3 Communications, Coordinating Committee for Multilateral Export Controls, F-35 Lightning II, Permanent resident, General Dynamics Land Systems, United States Department of Defense, Information Telegraph Agency of Russia, Export Administration Regulations, Halifax-class frigate, Boeing F/A-18E/F Super Hornet, The Economist, Classified information, Senate Foreign Relations Committee, Night vision, Customs Act, Lockheed Martin, Space Systems/Loral, Launch vehicle, Australian Government, ITT Corporation, Code of Federal Regulations, Anti-discrimination law, Intelsat 708, United States nationality law, Boeing 787, Space Review, Department of Commerce, Overseas Vietnamese, Sikorsky Aircraft, US Congress, Dassault Aviation, First generation immigrant, Arms Export Control Act, Aerospace Industries Association, Homeland Security, Invention Secrecy Act, Defense Security Cooperation Agency, ITAR, British nationality law, United States Department of Homeland Security, Immigration to Australia, Canadian citizenship, Eastern Bloc, Export Administration Act of 1979, The Peoples Republic of China, Ministry of Defence, Technology readiness level, Sikorsky CH-148 Cyclone, Bureau of Industry and Security, Joint Strike Fighter, GM Defense, Foreign Military Sales, Government of Australia, Immigration to Canada, Super Tucano, B-2 Spirit, Cold War, NHI NH90, International Traffic in Arms Regulations, CH-148 Cyclone, Overseas Chinese, National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2013, Strict liability:
ITAR Critical Criteria:
Accelerate ITAR planning and prioritize challenges of ITAR.
– Are accountability and ownership for ITAR clearly defined?
– What is your foreign military service history?
– What is your military service record?
– What is a routine sanitary survey?
– What are specific ITAR Rules to follow?
United States Munitions List Critical Criteria:
Analyze United States Munitions List leadership and finalize the present value of growth of United States Munitions List.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent ITAR services/products?
– In what ways are ITAR vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– How will you know that the ITAR project has been successful?
Thales Alenia Space Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to Thales Alenia Space strategies and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Thales Alenia Space projects.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to ITAR? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting ITAR with what users do day-to-day?
– Are we Assessing ITAR and Risk?
L-3 Communications Critical Criteria:
Audit L-3 Communications governance and create a map for yourself.
– What management system can we use to leverage the ITAR experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– What are the short and long-term ITAR goals?
Coordinating Committee for Multilateral Export Controls Critical Criteria:
Model after Coordinating Committee for Multilateral Export Controls planning and explore and align the progress in Coordinating Committee for Multilateral Export Controls.
– What is the source of the strategies for ITAR strengthening and reform?
– Do ITAR rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
F-35 Lightning II Critical Criteria:
Add value to F-35 Lightning II outcomes and probe using an integrated framework to make sure F-35 Lightning II is getting what it needs.
– How can skill-level changes improve ITAR?
– Do we all define ITAR in the same way?
Permanent resident Critical Criteria:
Reconstruct Permanent resident visions and prioritize challenges of Permanent resident.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of ITAR into the services that we provide?
– What threat is ITAR addressing?
General Dynamics Land Systems Critical Criteria:
Participate in General Dynamics Land Systems risks and summarize a clear General Dynamics Land Systems focus.
– What is the purpose of ITAR in relation to the mission?
– What are the long-term ITAR goals?
United States Department of Defense Critical Criteria:
Consolidate United States Department of Defense visions and get answers.
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the ITAR process?
– Who will be responsible for documenting the ITAR requirements in detail?
Information Telegraph Agency of Russia Critical Criteria:
Frame Information Telegraph Agency of Russia goals and define what our big hairy audacious Information Telegraph Agency of Russia goal is.
– Which ITAR goals are the most important?
– How can we improve ITAR?
Export Administration Regulations Critical Criteria:
Trace Export Administration Regulations issues and ask questions.
– Have the types of risks that may impact ITAR been identified and analyzed?
– How to Secure ITAR?
Halifax-class frigate Critical Criteria:
Learn from Halifax-class frigate issues and catalog what business benefits will Halifax-class frigate goals deliver if achieved.
– Think about the functions involved in your ITAR project. what processes flow from these functions?
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing ITAR?
– Are there recognized ITAR problems?
Boeing F/A-18E/F Super Hornet Critical Criteria:
Wrangle Boeing F/A-18E/F Super Hornet governance and get going.
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom ITAR project?
– Does ITAR appropriately measure and monitor risk?
– Why should we adopt a ITAR framework?
The Economist Critical Criteria:
Analyze The Economist results and develop and take control of the The Economist initiative.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this ITAR process?
– Does ITAR analysis show the relationships among important ITAR factors?
– Have you identified your ITAR key performance indicators?
Classified information Critical Criteria:
Analyze Classified information projects and define Classified information competency-based leadership.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a ITAR process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the ITAR process available?
– Are there any data with specific security or regulatory concerns with sharing (e.g. classified information or handling requirements), and how will they be addressed?
– Does ITAR create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– What are our ITAR Processes?
Senate Foreign Relations Committee Critical Criteria:
Infer Senate Foreign Relations Committee outcomes and pay attention to the small things.
– What are our best practices for minimizing ITAR project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the ITAR project lifecycle?
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of ITAR moving forward?
Night vision Critical Criteria:
Review Night vision leadership and acquire concise Night vision education.
– What are your most important goals for the strategic ITAR objectives?
– How do we keep improving ITAR?
– What is Effective ITAR?
Customs Act Critical Criteria:
Graph Customs Act management and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Customs Act.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which ITAR models, tools and techniques are necessary?
Lockheed Martin Critical Criteria:
Scrutinze Lockheed Martin failures and ask questions.
– What are our needs in relation to ITAR skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– Is maximizing ITAR protection the same as minimizing ITAR loss?
– How do we maintain ITARs Integrity?
Space Systems/Loral Critical Criteria:
Inquire about Space Systems/Loral issues and perfect Space Systems/Loral conflict management.
– To what extent does management recognize ITAR as a tool to increase the results?
– Who will provide the final approval of ITAR deliverables?
Launch vehicle Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in Launch vehicle visions and sort Launch vehicle activities.
– What is the total cost related to deploying ITAR, including any consulting or professional services?
– Is there a ITAR Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– Is there any existing ITAR governance structure?
Australian Government Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Australian Government goals and maintain Australian Government for success.
– What are the record-keeping requirements of ITAR activities?
– How do we Identify specific ITAR investment and emerging trends?
– What are the Key enablers to make this ITAR move?
ITT Corporation Critical Criteria:
Examine ITT Corporation visions and get answers.
Code of Federal Regulations Critical Criteria:
Track Code of Federal Regulations goals and improve Code of Federal Regulations service perception.
– What are the disruptive ITAR technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– What sources do you use to gather information for a ITAR study?
– What is our ITAR Strategy?
Anti-discrimination law Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to Anti-discrimination law decisions and stake your claim.
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of ITAR?
– How can the value of ITAR be defined?
– How do we Lead with ITAR in Mind?
Intelsat 708 Critical Criteria:
Chat re Intelsat 708 outcomes and improve Intelsat 708 service perception.
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the ITAR process?
United States nationality law Critical Criteria:
Co-operate on United States nationality law risks and gather practices for scaling United States nationality law.
Boeing 787 Critical Criteria:
Familiarize yourself with Boeing 787 failures and maintain Boeing 787 for success.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your ITAR strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– What are current ITAR Paradigms?
– Is the scope of ITAR defined?
Space Review Critical Criteria:
Demonstrate Space Review management and document what potential Space Review megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
Department of Commerce Critical Criteria:
Meet over Department of Commerce issues and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Department of Commerce.
– What is our formula for success in ITAR ?
– Who needs to know about ITAR ?
Overseas Vietnamese Critical Criteria:
Contribute to Overseas Vietnamese issues and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Overseas Vietnamese is getting what it needs.
– Is the ITAR organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– Does ITAR analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
– How do we go about Securing ITAR?
Sikorsky Aircraft Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about Sikorsky Aircraft visions and transcribe Sikorsky Aircraft as tomorrows backbone for success.
– In the case of a ITAR project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a ITAR project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any ITAR project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– How do we ensure that implementations of ITAR products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations ITAR values?
US Congress Critical Criteria:
Coach on US Congress decisions and know what your objective is.
– Are assumptions made in ITAR stated explicitly?
Dassault Aviation Critical Criteria:
Trace Dassault Aviation engagements and stake your claim.
– How do we know that any ITAR analysis is complete and comprehensive?
– What business benefits will ITAR goals deliver if achieved?
First generation immigrant Critical Criteria:
Differentiate First generation immigrant tactics and do something to it.
– Among the ITAR product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
Arms Export Control Act Critical Criteria:
Learn from Arms Export Control Act quality and find answers.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once ITAR is underway?
– Does ITAR systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– Are there ITAR Models?
Aerospace Industries Association Critical Criteria:
Define Aerospace Industries Association projects and explore and align the progress in Aerospace Industries Association.
– How can you measure ITAR in a systematic way?
Homeland Security Critical Criteria:
Participate in Homeland Security goals and attract Homeland Security skills.
– Has your company conducted a Cybersecurity evaluation of key assets in concert with the National Cyber Security Division of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS)?
– How do mission and objectives affect the ITAR processes of our organization?
Invention Secrecy Act Critical Criteria:
Co-operate on Invention Secrecy Act governance and find out.
– Who sets the ITAR standards?
Defense Security Cooperation Agency Critical Criteria:
Recall Defense Security Cooperation Agency management and integrate design thinking in Defense Security Cooperation Agency innovation.
ITAR Critical Criteria:
Grade ITAR strategies and find out.
– Can we do ITAR without complex (expensive) analysis?
British nationality law Critical Criteria:
Distinguish British nationality law issues and balance specific methods for improving British nationality law results.
– When a ITAR manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
United States Department of Homeland Security Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on United States Department of Homeland Security adoptions and oversee United States Department of Homeland Security management by competencies.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a ITAR strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
Immigration to Australia Critical Criteria:
Paraphrase Immigration to Australia governance and point out improvements in Immigration to Australia.
– Is ITAR Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
– What vendors make products that address the ITAR needs?
Canadian citizenship Critical Criteria:
Rank Canadian citizenship tasks and attract Canadian citizenship skills.
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a ITAR project?
– What are internal and external ITAR relations?
Eastern Bloc Critical Criteria:
Inquire about Eastern Bloc projects and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Eastern Bloc is getting what it needs.
– What are the barriers to increased ITAR production?
– What are the usability implications of ITAR actions?
Export Administration Act of 1979 Critical Criteria:
Face Export Administration Act of 1979 leadership and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Export Administration Act of 1979 decisions.
The Peoples Republic of China Critical Criteria:
Substantiate The Peoples Republic of China leadership and create a map for yourself.
Ministry of Defence Critical Criteria:
Accelerate Ministry of Defence management and innovate what needs to be done with Ministry of Defence.
– Think about the people you identified for your ITAR project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– Consider your own ITAR project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– How important is ITAR to the user organizations mission?
Technology readiness level Critical Criteria:
Detail Technology readiness level outcomes and improve Technology readiness level service perception.
– Do we monitor the ITAR decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with ITAR ?
Sikorsky CH-148 Cyclone Critical Criteria:
Scan Sikorsky CH-148 Cyclone failures and explain and analyze the challenges of Sikorsky CH-148 Cyclone.
– Does the ITAR task fit the clients priorities?
– How to deal with ITAR Changes?
Bureau of Industry and Security Critical Criteria:
Extrapolate Bureau of Industry and Security strategies and track iterative Bureau of Industry and Security results.
– Is ITAR Required?
Joint Strike Fighter Critical Criteria:
Adapt Joint Strike Fighter decisions and sort Joint Strike Fighter activities.
– How do your measurements capture actionable ITAR information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
GM Defense Critical Criteria:
Mix GM Defense engagements and attract GM Defense skills.
– Can we add value to the current ITAR decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
Foreign Military Sales Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about Foreign Military Sales outcomes and describe which business rules are needed as Foreign Military Sales interface.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if ITAR does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
Government of Australia Critical Criteria:
Check Government of Australia failures and differentiate in coordinating Government of Australia.
Immigration to Canada Critical Criteria:
Confer re Immigration to Canada failures and correct Immigration to Canada management by competencies.
Super Tucano Critical Criteria:
Be responsible for Super Tucano planning and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Super Tucano projects.
– Will ITAR have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
B-2 Spirit Critical Criteria:
Confer re B-2 Spirit results and look in other fields.
Cold War Critical Criteria:
Familiarize yourself with Cold War planning and find out what it really means.
NHI NH90 Critical Criteria:
Scrutinze NHI NH90 goals and maintain NHI NH90 for success.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about ITAR. How do we gain traction?
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to ITAR?
– How do we measure improved ITAR service perception, and satisfaction?
International Traffic in Arms Regulations Critical Criteria:
Survey International Traffic in Arms Regulations planning and report on setting up International Traffic in Arms Regulations without losing ground.
CH-148 Cyclone Critical Criteria:
Meet over CH-148 Cyclone adoptions and correct CH-148 Cyclone management by competencies.
– What potential environmental factors impact the ITAR effort?
Overseas Chinese Critical Criteria:
Contribute to Overseas Chinese planning and question.
National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2013 Critical Criteria:
Participate in National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2013 planning and don’t overlook the obvious.
– How likely is the current ITAR plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– What are the Essentials of Internal ITAR Management?
Strict liability Critical Criteria:
Inquire about Strict liability issues and secure Strict liability creativity.
– Have all basic functions of ITAR been defined?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Military supply chain management Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
ITAR External links:
What does ITAR Compliant/ITAR Compliance mean? | …
United States Munitions List External links:
22 CFR Part 121 – THE UNITED STATES MUNITIONS LIST | …
Thales Alenia Space External links:
Thales Alenia Space – Home | Facebook
L-3 Communications External links:
L-3 Communications in Huntsville, AL 35806 – AL.com
[PDF]L-3 COMMUNICATIONS HOLDINGS, INC.
L-3 Communications – Official MapQuest
Coordinating Committee for Multilateral Export Controls External links:
Talk:Coordinating Committee for Multilateral Export Controls
F-35 Lightning II External links:
F-35 Lightning II Avionics | Harris
The F-35 Lightning II Fighter Jet – YouTube
F-35 Lightning II – Home | Facebook
Permanent resident External links:
Understand permanent resident status – CIC
Find out if you’re eligible: Permanent Resident Card
General Dynamics Land Systems External links:
General Dynamics Land Systems – Home | Facebook
General Dynamics Land Systems – Monster.com
56161 – GENERAL DYNAMICS LAND SYSTEMS – – Page 1
United States Department of Defense External links:
United States Department of Defense – Official Site
United States Department of Defense News
Export Administration Regulations External links:
Export Administration Regulations (EAR) Subscriber …
Boeing F/A-18E/F Super Hornet External links:
Boeing F/A-18E/F Super Hornet
http://The Boeing F/A-18E and F/A-18F Super Hornet are twin-engine carrier-capable multirole fighter aircraft variants based on the McDonnell Douglas F/A-18 Hornet. The F/A-18E single-seat and F/A-18F tand…
The Economist External links:
Careers at The Economist Group
Perspectives from The Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU)
The Economist Events
Classified information External links:
Unauthorized Disclosure of Classified Information for …
Night vision External links:
Night Vision – Night Vision Goggles – MOD Armory
TNVC – Tactical Night Vision Company
Night Vision and Thermal Imaging Optics – ATN Corp
Customs Act External links:
New Thai Customs Act Signed Into Law | Tilleke & Gibbins
Customs Act | Jamaica Customs Agency Website
Customs Act Violations – George F Walker QC
Lockheed Martin External links:
Lockheed Martin | Flickr
Employees · Lockheed Martin
Lockheed Martin > Login Page
Space Systems/Loral External links:
[PDF]Space Systems/Loral, LLC
http://www.tracking.etp.ca.gov/packet/Space Systems Loral 130.pdf
Space Systems/Loral | Jobs List
Space Systems/Loral Salaries | CareerBliss
Launch vehicle External links:
Vector Launch Vehicle Family – Vector Space Systems
[PDF]NASA Launch Vehicle Certification Requirements …
Titan rocket | launch vehicle | Britannica.com
Australian Government External links:
Australian Government Department of Human Services
How good policy is made: The Australian Government …
Department of Social Services, Australian Government
ITT Corporation External links:
ITT Corporation Jobs
12-038 – ITT Corporation et al v. Travelers Casualty and Surety Company
http://ITT Corporation: Lit. Rel. No. 20896 / February 11, 2009
ITT Corporation | American company | Britannica.com
Code of Federal Regulations External links:
Code of Federal Regulations – Social Security Administration
CFR – Code of Federal Regulations Title 21
Code of Federal Regulations
United States nationality law External links:
Boeing 787 External links:
Boeing 787 vs Airbus A350 – YouTube
1/144 Boeing 787-9 decals | eBay
http://www.ebay.com › Search › 1/144 Boeing 787-9 decals
Boeing 787 Dreamliner | Seating plan – LOT.com
Space Review External links:
Endless Space Review – IGN
Dead Space Review – GameSpot
Department of Commerce External links:
Home – Department of Commerce Federal Credit Union
Utah Department of Commerce
Department of Commerce and Insurance Home – TN.Gov
Overseas Vietnamese External links:
Committee for Overseas Vietnamese | Library of Congress
Sikorsky Aircraft External links:
Sikorsky Aircraft DLA/DVD Corporate Contract
Sikorsky Aircraft Corporation Jobs
US Congress External links:
Amy Murri Briel for US Congress IL Dist 16
Dr. Shah for US Congress – Bringing Common Sense to …
Dr. Christopher Peters For US Congress 2016 – …
Dassault Aviation External links:
Dassault Aviation, a major player to aeronautics
N771HM Aircraft Registration – Dassault Aviation …
Aerospace Industries Association External links:
Standards – Aerospace Industries Association
About AIA – Aerospace Industries Association
Homeland Security External links:
Homeland Security Region D
Homeland Security Grant Program | FEMA.gov
Home | Homeland Security & Governmental Affairs …
Invention Secrecy Act External links:
The Invention Secrecy Act of 1951 – A must Read
Administration of the Invention Secrecy Act
Defense Security Cooperation Agency External links:
Chapter 1 | Defense Security Cooperation Agency
[PDF]Defense Security Cooperation Agency
ESAMM | Defense Security Cooperation Agency
ITAR External links:
What does ITAR Compliant/ITAR Compliance mean? | …
British nationality law External links:
British Nationality Law – zhangs.store
British Nationality Law – zuoyue.store
British nationality law (Book, 1998) [WorldCat.org]
Immigration to Australia External links:
Look at Life – Immigration to Australia 1950s 1960s – YouTube
Canadian citizenship External links:
Canada Immigration – Canadian Citizenship and PR Card …
Eastern Bloc External links:
Eastern Bloc news, features and videos – WOW.com
Most Popular “Eastern Bloc” Titles – IMDb
Export Administration Act of 1979 External links:
[PDF]The Export Administration Act of 1979 – princeton.edu
[PDF]Export Administration Act of 1979 – Princeton …
[PDF]THE EXPORT ADMINISTRATION ACT OF 1979
Ministry of Defence External links:
Ministry of Defence, Singapore (MINDEF) – Home | Facebook
Ministry of Defence of the Russian Federation – facebook.com
Ministry of Defence (@DefenceHQ) | Twitter
Technology readiness level External links:
Technology Readiness Level (TRL) – AcqNotes
[PDF]Technology Readiness Level Definitions – NASA
Sikorsky CH-148 Cyclone External links:
First flight of the Sikorsky CH-148 Cyclone
Sikorsky CH-148 Cyclone Maritime Multirole Helicopter
A Sikorsky CH-148 Cyclone helicopter sets down at …
Bureau of Industry and Security External links:
[DOC]The Bureau of Industry and Security – Mass.Gov
[PDF]Bureau of Industry and Security – Department of …
http://www.osec.doc.gov/bmi/budget/09BIB/Bureau of Industry and Security.pdf
Burden Statement | Bureau of Industry and Security (BIS)
Joint Strike Fighter External links:
Joint Strike Fighter – Everything2.com
Joint strike fighter (eVideo, 2011) [WorldCat.org]
Foreign Military Sales External links:
[PDF]GAO-17-713R, Foreign Military Sales: Kenyan …
Foreign Military Sales: UPS
Foreign Military Sales and Security Assistance
Immigration to Canada External links:
Immigration to Canada | Canadian Immigration
Farah Immigration – Immigration to Canada, Visit Canada
Immigration to Canada | Canadian Visa Immigration …
Super Tucano External links:
[PDF]Embraer Super Tucano paper model
EMBRAER SUPER TUCANO A-29 IN ACTION – YouTube
Nigeria to get Brazilian Super Tucanos | Jane’s 360
B-2 Spirit External links:
B-2 Spirit > U.S. Air Force > Fact Sheet Display
Cold War External links:
Cold War 2 | Netflix
Cold War Patriots
Bay of Pigs Invasion – Cold War – HISTORY.com
International Traffic in Arms Regulations External links:
International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR)
EPIC – International Traffic in Arms Regulations
International Traffic in Arms Regulations – pmddtc.state.gov
CH-148 Cyclone External links:
[PDF]Tech Sheet: Sikorsky S92, CH-148 Cyclone
CH-148 Cyclone – Planes – Spotting World
Aircraft Data for the CH-148 Cyclone – AHS International
Overseas Chinese External links:
Overseas Chinese – chinaconsulatechicago.org
Shenzhen Overseas Chinese Town Co., Ltd: SHE:000069 …
National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2013 External links:
National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2013
Strict liability External links:
Strict Liability – Negligence | Laws.com
Strict Liability In Action: Iowa Dog Bite Law
http://In law, strict liability is a standard for liability which may exist in either a criminal or civil context. A rule specifying strict liability makes a person legally responsible for the damage and loss caused by his/her acts and omissions regardless of culpability (including fault in criminal law terms, typically the presence of mens rea).